We ask parents and carers to dress their children in weather-appropriate clothes including:
- Wellies – even in the summer months nettles and brambles can sting and scratch
- Long trousers – in summer too to protect little legs
- Warm socks – 2 pairs in case one gets soggy
- Appropriate layers – vest, long-sleeved top, t-shirt, fleece, sweatshirt, jacket, waterproof coat, gloves, woolly hat, sun hats
- Waterproof trousers in the rain
If the weather is particularly warm, we ask you to make sure your little one has plenty of suncream on too.
Pre-school provide high-vis vests at the start of every session to make sure everyone is easily spotted in the woods.