We ask parents and carers to dress their children in weather-appropriate clothes including:
- Wellies – even in the summer months nettles and brambles can sting and scratch
- Long trousers – in summer too to protect little legs
- Warm socks – 2 pairs in case one gets soggy
- Appropriate layers – vest, long-sleeved top, t-shirt, fleece, sweatshirt, jacket, waterproof coat, gloves, woolly hat, sun hats
- Waterproof trousers in the rain
We will give you plenty of notice of our planned M.O.L.E.s sessions and we have plenty of wellies and waterproof suits in case you do forget or we head over to the woodlands spontaneously.